Tax Planning – Reducing Tax Liability
Tax Planning in West Palm Beach
Whether you’re an individual or a small business, the truth is that everyone wants to reduce their tax liability, but not everyone understands how to do so effectively. That is why often times, instead of reducing liability, issues arise and next thing you know, the IRS is scrutinizing a person or entity and tax problems ensue. Tax planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability every year.
At Pybus & Company, P.A., we go beyond tax compliance to proactively recommend tax saving strategies that will maximize your after-tax income. Our priority is to stay fully informed and thoroughly knowledgeable on current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by keeping up with financial seminars, workshops and more. Our expert and professional staff ensure that our business and individual clients pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law. How? By consistently looking for ways to minimize their taxes, throughout the year, not just at the end of the year. And you can rest easy knowing that we work for you, not for the IRS.
Our Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
At Pybus C.P.A., we provide careful planning and legitimate tax strategies so , like many of our clients, you can also save many times the fee in reduced tax liability.
Our tax saving strategies include:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
- Contact Us
- Latest News
We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best–running your company.
We offer a variety of services to help make sure that you are taking full advantage of Quickbooks’ many features.
We’re here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through.
We offer one-on-one guidance and a comprehensive financial plan that helps manage risk, improve performance, and ensure the growth and longevity of your wealth.